Y&S Accounting Brisbane

Partner with us to stay compliant with the ATO and to take your business to the next level
Melissa Wright from Zest Mortgage Solutions

Let's work together

At Y&S Accounting, we believe starting and managing a business, should be simple and stress-free.

Calendar icon

1. Get in touch today

With zero commitments, a quick call will help us understand your needs.
Search icon

2. We prepare a tailor quote

Once we know the kind of service(s) you need, we’ll prepare a quote tailored to your situation.
Checkmark icon

3. We work together

If you approve our term of service, we can start working together.
Brisbane svg
The glass house mountains

Why Y&S Accounting?

About 60% of businesses will fail in the first three years. The main reason of failure is financial mismanagement. Financial mismanagement encompasses things like a lack of business experience, cashflow issues, starting out with not enough capital, a lack of budget framework or overuse of credit.

You can avoid making those mistakes to increasing your chances of

glass house mountains
The Y&S Accounting team has helped thousands of happy clients with their tax return Australia.
Brisbane svg

Download our FREE e-books

Here are a few of our free resources to assist along with in your journey

"Very good service and knowledge, they know what they do. I’ve been doing my tax return for many years with Y&S Accounting Brisbane and i've claimed my Superannuation too without any problem."

Juan Requejo

"I can't recommend Sebastian enough. He is a great accountant! He is very diligent, efficient and always goes above and beyond. Excellent service! Great for small businesses accounting."

Diana Franco

"I highly recommend Sebastian and Y&S for all the accounting services. Everything was easy, fast and efficient."

Margarita Triana

"Highly recommend the team at Y&S Accounting Brisbane. They were professional, personable and took the time to really understand my business and business needs."

Kirk Land

"Highly recommended! Great customer service. Clear with all information. Helped my wife and me with our tax return assessments, everything went well and everything was done digitally so no waste of time at all."

Jose Guardiola

Book your initial free 15 minutes exploration call

Book your free consultation with Brisbane’s tax accountant and business advisor today!

Servicios es español